If your main water line has problems with it then it likely means that your entire home’s comfort and functionality is put in jeopardy. That’s why Lovotti Air offers total water pipe repair service in Stockton, CA. But because your water pipe is likely buried underneath your property, it makes it very difficult to detect when you’re having problems. Keep your eyes and ears alert for the following indicators that might mean you need main water line repair.
- Loss of water pressure – In order to reach your home and travel up to your fixtures, faucets and appliances, the water coming into your home is pressurized. If you notice that you don’t have as much water pressure as you used to, it could be because you have a leak somewhere that is releasing the pressure.
- Sounds of running water – When all your appliances, sprinklers and fixtures are turned off, do you still hear the sound of running water? This is often an indication that there is a leak somewhere in your home.
- Water bill – Keep a close eye on your water bill and if you see that there are unexplained increases it might be time to call Lovotti Air for water pipe repair in Stockton, CA.
- Soggy ground – If there are soggy patches of ground around your property it’s a good bet that you have a water leak. However, this could also be caused by a broken sewer line as well.
- Water color and odor – If your water suddenly develops a strange odor or color it might mean that your water line is rusted, filled with sediment or other deposits.